Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Gem of a Report!

I just finished downloading and reading Cris Carpenter's free report Google Cash Strikes Back. Chris authored Google Cash which ended up being an authoritative affiliate marketer's guide to making money using Google to drive traffic. This free report informs you of the technology and tools needed to make money with Google today.

Is it flogging something? All the free reports do and I fully expected it to. I intend to pull out some of my information products, review them & then make a decision on whether to purchase the tools or whether it can be done manually for a while.

I get $0.50 for each report that is downloaded from my link and, the best part, if 3 people download the report from my link, I get entered into a contest that I dearly want to win!

It costs you nothing to download and read so you have nothing to lose.

Google Cash Strikes Back Report

No comments: