Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Little Forward Progress

Step 3 & 4

This could take on a life of its own. I already recognize that, as I reach Step 12, my creativity will have to kick in. I'm making a list of ideas that I can implement down the road as my stake grows and I can use it to purchase the tools needed to achieve the higher levels.

Yesterday I attended a meeting today with several other people. I asked if anyone was willing to give me 2 pennies. Someone did. I decided to push my luck and ask if someone would give me 4 pennies. No one had 4 pennies so one person gave me 2 pennies and two other people gave me 1 penny each.

I had a family dinner to go to on Friday evening and I walked away with a bag of recylable pop cans. I have put these away until I gather enough to take them to the scrapyard. They won't earn much but every little bit counts.

With the snow melting rapidly, I will have to keep my eyes on the ground where ever I go, especially in parking lots. There may be a copper mine out there waiting to be discovered.

While browsing the Net, I came across this free report that pays to distribute it. Anything that I earn from this, I will add to my “stake”. The report, called The Rockefeller Files, is presenteded by Keith Wellman and Eric Rockefeller and it may put you on a new earning path.

In addition to that, I found this site, Clixncash, that pays to view ads. You will not get rich but it will help on the lower steps to add pennies to the total. They pay by PayPal and e-gold with very low minimums. Membership is free and there are no fees to withdraw. Just click, sign up and make sure that, once you view the ad, you click on the number that timer says to click on.

NOTE:

There seems to be a contradiction in the rules. Rule 1 states that "Any money you find after this 1 cent(during any stage of using this system) can be added to the stake money. However Rule 4 states that "If your current step results in more than doubling, then you must spend the surplus on yourself". For the purpose of my journey, I am going to assume that (for excess money only) found money is added to the stake but traded or earned money must be spent on yourself. It would seem that rule 4 has the unintended purpose of being a detriment to progress.


Total today - $.06

Grand total - $0.08

No comments: