Monday, March 19, 2007

Step After Step

Step 8 (con'd)

Woohoo! I have the best friends and associates. Someone gave me the dime I needed to complete this step! Step 9 is now underway.


Step 9

Again, people were great. I said I needed $1.28 for my "project" and within about a half an hour, I had collected the necessary coins. Step 10 here I come.


Step 10

One of the movie passes brought me in $2.00 (about 25% of a movie ticket) and I collect another $0.25 from a friend. For simplicity, I am rounding to $5 as suggested. Another $0.19 and I am off to Step 11.


Thank you my friends!!

I forgot to add that I dropped my pen when I was at the store. I bent down to pick it up and there was a lonely nickel sitting tucked up against the kick plate of the counter. I picked it up and tucked it into my ever handy envelope.


Total today - $3.68

Grand total - $4.86

3 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Blondie,

You are doing Great! :)

-Xinfinitum-

Xinfinitum said...

Oh Yes, I forgot to mention, your letter arrived with the $1.06 you sent for DTAMP.

I wanted to say Thanks!!!!

That was really nice of youto send it. I will be mentioning it my Blog soon along with an update of other funds that have come in.

At the moment I am swamped with things that I need to do.

Thanks Again,
-Xinfinitum-

Blondie said...

Thanks for the encouragement X. I really appreciate it!

Wow!! You got that quickly. I thought it would be a bit longer getting to you. It wasn't much but every bit helps and I'm glad I could help.