Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Friends are Gems!

I cannot express how great my friends and associates are!! They are so supportive and helpful that I have had to make a conscious decision to really limit what they do for me. I have gotten to Step 14 with their enthusiastic assistance.

Step 13 (con't)

This weekend friend of mine was determined to give me $5 even though I told her that a dollar was more than enough. I sold a movie pass for $3.50 and a waitress gave me a quarter to go toward my project.At a meeting on Monday, they pooled $4.44. This put me over by $0.10 so I removed it. Woohoo!! I have my $40 so this step is completed!!

Step 14

This is the point where I need to get my brain working! $40 can't be "panhandled" so creativity has to be utilized. I say for because I need $80 and I have $40 of it.

I was given a $10 gift certificate for a local restaurant so I will be able to trade someone for the face value. If I can sell the hair cut coupon and do the income tax preparation that was asked of me, I should get through this step this week. I still have the cans and the copper pipes, as well as a few dollars from the PTC programs that I intended to use to get through the lower steps. I ended up not needing them so, when I get to $5, I will withdraw the funds and add them to whatever step I am on. Clixncash lowered their payout to $0.05 so it should help those just starting their journey.

Oh the things we do for this undertaking!!

A friend of mine gave me a handful of change that totalled $1.96 and I found $0.25 in a vending machine. I am inching my way along.

Total for past few days - $15.40 - $0.10 = $15.30

Grand total - $42.21

No comments: